Venturing into Social Media can be seen as an overwhelming task. Using the 5 Easy Steps to Creating A Social Media Plan©, we will help you create your own personalized business social media plan.
5 Easy Steps To Creating A Social Media Plan©
- define your goals;
- decide which platforms are best for your company;
- define your web presence;
- identify who will maintain your presence; and,
- set timetables.
We can set up your business on:
Your Page's profile picture:
- Displays at 170x170 pixels on your Page on computers, 140x140 pixels on smartphones and 50x50 pixels on most feature phones
- Must be at least 180x180 pixels
- Will be cropped to fit a square
- Is located 16 pixels from the left and 176 pixels from the top of your cover photo on computers
- Is located 24 pixels from the left, 24 pixels from the bottom and 196 pixels from the top of your cover photo on smartphones
Your Page's cover photo:
- Displays at 820 pixels wide by 312 pixels tall on your Page on computers and 640 pixels wide by 360 pixels tall on smartphones
- Doesn't display on feature phones
- Must be at least 399 pixels wide and 150 pixels tall
- Loads fastest as an sRGB JPG file and less than 100 kilobytes
For profile pictures and cover photos with your logo or text, you may get a better result by using a PNG file.
Example of computer display:
- Header photo (recommended dimensions are 1500x500 pixels)
- Profile photo (recommended dimensions are 400x400 pixels)
Cover photo: Your cover photo is the large photo featured at the top of your profile. You can use it to showcase your personality by displaying a recent travel photo, your best friends, or something else special to you.
Tip: We recommend that you choose a photo that's 1080 x 608 pixels. The smallest photo you can choose is 480 x 270 pixels, and the largest photo you can choose is 2120 x 1192 pixels
Profile photo: Your profile photo is the smaller, circular photo near the top left of your profile.
- Bigger photos look better. The smallest size you can use is 250 x 250 pixels.